Saturday, April 9, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【1】

I was in Hong Kong last night. This time I am pretty sure what had brought me there.

Lately, the sushi drama was a great one for me. Lots of others gave me the opinion that the show just so so. But I think the casting crew put in a lot effort into making me feel touched. LOL. But I didn't cry k? LOL.

Plus, I just collected my DEAR3100 a.k.a DARLING3100(copied from cheecheng) a.k.a DREAM3100.

here it goes...


I found myself couldn't get to sleep. So, I took a minibus and reached the uptown. There is a public park. Very beautiful park. Sakura, narrow path, fountain etc etc, it is a scenery of spring, did you manage to get the picture? Sounds more like Japanese than Hong Kong isn't it? You will soon find out.

I started to pickup my camera and start shooting. And there it goes, I saw those actors from the TVB drama filming at the park. Yes, the sushi drama. HAHAHA. But there weren't making any sushi at that time. Seeing them sitting at a round table but did not do any talking.


Before i can take any photos of them, I was awake by the cramp at my leg. Why would that happen when I am in the middle of dream? =.="

Now my leg muscle feel pain whenever I walk up or down staircase. Zzz.


DSC_0088

2 comments:

  1. leg cramp?? need to eat more green leafy veggies to build up your magnesium store. pumpkin is good too. but not broccoli or cauliflower. drinking milk is useful as well. double X also got lots of minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got got... hehehe... doesnt happen many times... just once and very long time... lol

    ReplyDelete