Wednesday, April 27, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【4】

Not exactly the 4th, should be 5th or 6th already. Too bad I couldn't recall the previous one.


Here it goes...


I just came back home from somewhere. Most probably back from study.
(Missing home lately?)

I realize that land opposite our house had turned into our garden. It used to be owned by the old lady, the bad old lady.
(So rare to see my sister so hardworking in reality)


Zoey:"
Wah, ah ying so hardworking and strong,
u see she use the fireman's hose to water the flowers"

(LMAO!!)

Me:"
Tell u, i never step into that place ever since
my parents and yours got some unresolved issue.
Even now I still haven enter the place yet"


(illogical, but i think the main point is just want to say that i had never back home for very long time already)


Dad was heading to bank, and ask me and big bro to follow. But I wonder why is he bringing so many watches to the bank. I think I just saw he left a post on Facebook wall. Some sort of message saying that he is going out and he tagged me and big bro in the post as well. This is so cool! But it was totally insane at the same time. Looking at his profile, I saw his previous post had tagged someone's siblings. Those faces appear on thumbnail looks familiar to me but not yet familiar in the other way.
(I am pretty sure I only have one sister. Could it be my future sister-in-law? Or... ... ...)

Dad:"
Ah ying! stop watering the flower dy,
going to rain soon!"

Pushing her to get in and stay home because only left mom and herself at home after we went out later.


switched scene...


I was in a friend's car. We were going for a usual outing, yumcha, and it was rainning heavily. Driving in a small street.

Friend A:"
Aiyo, road block in front?"

Me:"
Ah~ must be because of flood. It always happened here."

(sounds like I am very familiar with this place huh? got off the car and went to a shop. Eat ice kacang. LOL~)

The other friends were already waiting in there. Kaiyang, JooKiat, KingFung and Weihow!! and coincidentally dad and big bro were in that shop too, so does kaiyang's mom. lol so random. of course the youngsters and the adults were sitting separately. Here it goes the crazy part, KingFung took out a tupperware containing fish fillet. Those are sashimi. Looks frozen a lil, and without sushi rice. Then he start to brag about it.

KingFung:"
You guys are damn lucky today,
Yewteik just brought this back from Japan
and they are still in fresh condition"

Me:"
Kiat, want to share that salmon?Half of it?
Or half of the half of it?"

Kiat:"Alrite."


Din eat that salmon in the end.




The song 'Marry You' started to sing to my ears.
I am pretty sure there is more parts to this. Too bad I only able to recall these much.

No comments:

Post a Comment