Tuesday, April 19, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【2】

Neither good nor bad dream this time. Oh wait, definitely not going to be a good dream! But it wasn't that bad. Can't consider it as nightmare just yet. Haha.

Here it goes...


Someone took my dumbbell and play with it in a very childish manner. Imagine they playing it by rolling it around. =.=" Please, is not a toy car.


follows by...


I found a new job at Sunway Group. Seems like a company that deals with singing competition? I am pretty sure I was asked to extracting the information of singers a.k.a members or students at Sunway. lol I have no idea what type of company is that but the senior person in charge is a very bad person. She make me work overtime and underpay me and she said if I never finish my job I cant go back home. So helpless at that moment. but met some new nice colleague too. Seems like they are taking the overtime very easily, perhaps they already get used to it.



Well, the second part luckily it was just a dream. Otherwise I will be stuck at work forever because I can feel as if the work I work on can never be finished. hahaha.

I woke up with my hands in a very 'lembik' condition. Alarm rang, my hand couldn't grab the phone firm enough and dropped it. *ouch* That really woke me up. LOL What a tiring sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment