Friday, April 22, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【3】

Before I slept, someone told me about sing K on the next day. Perhaps, that's how I found myself in the K-room. In addition, I had a not bad time at pyramid previously and of course I stay up late till I am done with the uploads. Plus, sister had been asking me what course should she take after SPM bla bla bla.

here it goes...


I saw my mom and sister. It was at our home, at the living room. Mom turn on the songs and then just lying at the sofa, sleeping. Sis came in after that and she started to sing.

I was sharing come photos and shootings with neighbor. Terrible things happen, my camera broken, I don't know what happen and how it happen. I just couldn't get the lens fit to the body. This is a very terrible, horrible, vegetable and scary things to happen in my life. (lucky it was just a dream, but human wouldn't realize that he/she is in the dreamland)

Not long after that, two government officer came by to the gate. They claim that they are sent by the Ministry of Education to help my sister with result, so that she can enter a better University or College after her SPM. (would that even happen in real life? I wonder...) It's pretty obvious that both of the officer indirectly want us to bribe them, and of course we refuse to do so.

A while later, it started to rain. But those two are so reluctant to leave and willing to stand in the rain near our fence. What the heck, so dramatic huh? Scary things happen after that, they start to climb into our house. I fail to hold them back, too slow in closing the glass door. More dramatic scene at the back. I grab the long 'bamboo' stick that dad always put near the door and I trying to do what, you know la. Then, one of them took out a gun... ... ... ... ...


Awake.


PS: Dreams can be really dramatic sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment