Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Garden @ Pyramid.

Namely a farewell to one of the colleague @ Monash.
But actually is more like a fellowship for the other colleague.

I had seen how females would judge a man.
And of course this is just a small part of it.
Females are unpredictable you know?

Pity the guy who get bad criticism.
Frankly speaking, my stance is siding with the females.
However, the guy is not too bad by looking from perspective.

Still, sad to say that he did a mistake during the dinner,
his reputation had been jeopardized,
to the extent of which I think is quite badly,
after listening to the comments from the females.

I am pretty sure I won't do that. LOL

Readers must be wondering what that guy had did huh?
Rejecting a plate of food that looks not so presentable.
How does that sound?
Some might say, well he got his own principle.
Some might say, oh gosh~ he is so choosey~
Some might say, watdaheck~ you think this is 5 star restaurant?
Some might say, he is a very "大男人主义" type of person
(btw, I don't know how to say that in English.)

Overall, the females doesn't like the way he did.

Afterall it's the first date,
and females would like guys to be more casual,
maybe cincai a bit.
At least wouldn't spoil the mood.

Is a pretty cool experience to go dinner with people elder than me.
HAHAHAHAHA~


PS: Finally got chance to snap some photos~
I will upload photos to my photostream soon.
Or maybe can check it at my Facebook ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment