Wednesday, January 12, 2011

【2011】 challenging life is ahead

Just started my life in Sunway Campus last week. Everything been good. But I can foresee ACCA is going to be very tough, I must work harder on it. (nah hope I really did it this time). Promise myself to pay attention in class no matter how long the class gonna be. 3 hours? 6 hours? 9 hours?!?! *shaking head* Concentrate!!! People who take part time study are even more tired than me, how can I be no better than them? On the other hand, everyone else is sharing the same objective with me are working hard too. Well, that will motivates me to keep on.

Anyway, just expose to professional level of lectures for one week, there are still more to come. I am starting to admire those lecturers who teach in the lecture theater, they are all awesome and wonderful lecturers. All of them got interesting experiences to share during lectures. Can I be successful like them? at least 50%? They are all great lecturers, Abo then? It is the 'Platinum Award' that ACCA had given to Sunway University College -TES!!

Sun-U Apartment is my second home now. I got a new roommate and he is younger than me. LOL and the other housemates are younger than me too. Means I can bully them, ngek ngek ngek ngek~ 1st time living among people who got no excuse calling me xiao di di. LOL

Foods choices here are limited. But I should appreciate it no matter how. While my stay in UK the choices are more limited and more expensive.

They got a 'Canopy Walk' which connects Sunway University College to Sunway Pyramid through Sunway Lagoon. Syok! Can see bears, 鸵鸟 and pirate ship by taking the Canopy Walk. Some claims they say tiger but I didn't. Will find it out some other time =) Guess is a good news to everyone in Sun-U that the 'highway' to pyramid is now build. But that doesn't motivate me to go there so often because is all about spending money =(.

Kinda lonely, everyday just tapao food and eat in room. Timetable are so unusual compare to the others. Weekday got class, that's normal but some periods are at night, which makes it a bit unusual. Sunday got class! That's is so abnormal! Somehow got to accept it too, it is a professional course after all.

Wish for the best in 2011 ahead.
Good luck to everyone too!
In studies, In career, In relationships..etc etc
Ganbate!

No comments:

Post a Comment