Thursday, January 27, 2011

【T】his Morning

Got no morning class today, supposing I am allowed to go back every Thursday but not for this week. Got class replacement for Thursday night and Friday night feel sucks to stay over this week just to attend each night class for each day Zzzz.


Still I woke up early in the Thursday morning, with the intention to go for a morning exercise :) Basketball! BUUTTT!! Sadly there is no one who is so 'hardworking' like me waking up 8am on a weekday morning just to shoot some basket+ball. Guess not much people have free weekday morning like me.


There is nobody at all!! None at the basketball court, tennis court, football field...okay..there is two people jogging around the field. But apparently I am more interested with someone who will come by bringing as basketball.


So I waited. Updated status in Facebook and continue waiting. Kiat called by and thought I was back in Jenjarom. How I wish he will bring me the ball at that time lol. Hang up and continue waiting. Lay down on the bench, looking up to the sky, seeing clouds passed over the sky, birds flying over the trees, turn on my 'walkman' and continue waiting.


Spend half an hour there. Finally made up my mind, no one will come over at that time! Wake up and walk off the court.


End up doing some push-ups in the room. 125 repetitions with 9 sets :) kinda satisfied. But why are my 'bxxxxt' not getting any bigger. =.="


Man, and now I am hungry. Forgot to bring over extra cookies last week back home. All I got is some healthy protein powder and Milo Fuze. Few packet of Maggie Mee but of course I am not gonna eat that in the morning because I lazy to wash the rice cooker. Oh! I cooked maggie twice already at my hostel, using the rice cooker :) and it took me quite some time to get the meal done :/ Well for morning breakfast, I guess Milo will be my choice today.




ps.
I raelly wnat to spyke wtih you but the ietrennt cnoceoitnn wnet flutay ystraedy, wnorenidg if you wree olnnie too yseetrady ngiht.

2 comments:

  1. inst tihs lneardgey taht we atullacy tpye in tihs way... lol

    cmoe on, yuo gto sypke mhe?

    ReplyDelete