Sunday, January 16, 2011

【r】0j@【k】 4

。。。。。

  • I duno wer am I at this time, but the place seems to be my house? or maybe relatives'
  • I say pregnant Hebe in the house, LOL she looks like part of the family, or maybe related to my cousin's family somehow, anyway what I trying to say is she is under the same family tree as I am hahaha ridiculous!

  • LOL MrGoat appear this time, he share with me his experience/lectures of accounting.
  • hahahaha, topic = income tax, watdaheck, MrGoat take marketing one lerr =.="

  • In class, I met with someone and talk to him/her which other people couldnt see, yoor~ sounds crazy scary?

  • there is a small little parade held nearby somewer, that place looks like my house again.
  • everyone have to donate some money before joining the parade. I gave 10 bucks lol
  • for the closing of the parade, got two leader in front. one of them looks like Mr McD (fierce face) and the other one I forgotten
  • Mr Fierce McD was holding a coffin like thing, small wooden box la..
  • den when reaching living room, he open up the box and then got a rosted pig inside a?
  • he den cut down the roasted pig into pieces skilfully, like how you can see in anime or drama, *hiak hiak *chin qiang chin qian *sook sok sook~
  • den everyone get to eat the roasted pig..but I din eat... lol

  • after that we were all able to take a draw on the money which donated by people earlier
  • So I close my eyes and snatch, lol got 15 bucks back..earn extra 5 bucks.


awake from sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment