Saturday, January 22, 2011

【D】ream 【R】ecorder

slept on 22 jan, 11.30pm

---childish dream?---

cant remember the first half... otherwise there is more to write

Watching TV at home (unpredictable tv shows), just like how I did it together with siblings when we were younger. Sunday/Saturday morning, watch the ntv7 kids show's cartoon from 8am till 12pm.

Watch a cartoon names "DerLangriser", evil presence come from no where had covered the earth, create a chaos, a lot human perished. The plants arise and start fighting the evil.
(like watching plant vs zombie =.=")

Next show, Masked Rider! lol

After watching that, I actually went and research about the character to the extent that I can feel that the Masked Rider RX actually does exists. I started to see shinigami riding motorcycle in a black robe/cape and the shinigami blade while I carrying out my research. zzzz
(dont forget, I am in the dream...)

and so,

I reached one of my neighbor's house. (ah boy's house)

I used to visit his house when I was in primary. Masked Rider was our favourite topic at that time hahaha. And I just happen to know that the actor in Masked Rider show lives in his house. (I am STILL in the dream...!) I want to go meet him and find out more about Masked Rider.

I even went Wikipedia-out his name earlier, eddy pearson? rab perason, rab permanent? lol nickname Rab? Cant remember it well after I woke up. But, those name doesnt sounds like a Japanese name to me =.="

and then...

Alarm woke me up before I met with the real person.


woke up on 23 jan 2011 7.43 am


ps.
--- childish dream? ok la,
---I would prefer reader to think I am more to Gao Xiao.


No comments:

Post a Comment