Tuesday, January 25, 2011

【F】inally


**********************************************************************

Is late, very late, coz keeshen is very lazy
but finally it is in the delivery process...

**********************************************************************
Tuesday, 25 January 2011

I went to the post office @2.00pm :)
took bus mini and reached ss15 in less than half an hour
get my things done in 20 minutes.

to J-u-P-k, ^__^ v


Going back to Sunway,
I took the right bus,
but stop at the wrong place, zzz

Shud had jump off the bus near the platform bridge
I really thought the bus will stop me at the main entrance LOL
Mana tahu I end up in duno what place.

Met a MakCik,
at the place that I drop off,
she is heading to pyramid too
waiting for bus 77 (bus mini),

She told me,
"tempat ini Kg. Rindungan"
and she going Giant to "jalan-jalan"

Waited for another half an hour,
the bus is finally here.
There goes my 3rd "one ringgit" note to the bus driver

Spent extra one ringgit to buy some experience :)
went to some other place I never been to
Although I already forgotten the place now...hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment