Friday, January 28, 2011

【T】he Next Morning

following from previous post...

and so I went again there again.
This time I went there a bit later, with roomate

But I ffk-ed someone, sry. :(

Met a group of friends there. Nice guys, nice people, and god all of them are younger than me but their all got some skills. I feel ashamed.. zzz Felt not much contribution I had made for my team. But I am glad my stamina was able to survive through 4~5 games (7 points per game). Because of good teamwork huh?

But the morning ended with something unpleasant. Roomate sprained his ankle, and almost got fainted, probably din had breakfast earlier. Not too serious injury and lucky for him. That remind me of my 'birthday present' last year =.="



**********************************************************************



In the evening...


Damn, the dizzyness I had cause me some headache and it demotivated me to go for class It's P2a, notice the 'a' behind the 'P2'? It means 'additional', in other words catch up class. Not much people attend that class though. and so I decided to skip it for the first and last time. because after Chinese New Year P2a is no longer appear in my timetable.

Brother mentioned, I might suffer from dehydration, "Drink more water please!" he said. "I will try...my best... :P"

and now..

I am going to bed early tonight :), it's only 9:09pm, damn it's way too early rite? Better start being a good boy now. Chinese New Year is coming dude! I must keep up a good condition for that!



PS: I am starting to like the song I am playing on my site now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment