Tuesday, May 3, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【5】

Time Travelled back into times...primary, high school, life in England...


Here it goes...


Hop on to uncle bus and head to Sri KL everyday

I never attend any of the classes since the beginning of the year, not even know which class am I in. But things doesn't happen as taken for granted in the dream this time. Because I was able to think rationally, that we already graduated Form Five few years ago. Where is the need for us to attend those classes?

  • Kiat had been working for his dad ever since he finished his SPM.
  • Fung graduated from degree and had just joined the working society.
  • How already taking his last year of degree in UK.

Everyone is now convinced and stop going for classes.


Changing scene...


I went mad and a little berserk. A teacher (Huang XX), she is a bitch! (in my dream). I had been accused for having impolite, uneducated behavior with girl. Of course I am innocent, and the worst thing comes when that 'bitch' refuse to listen my explanation. It is totally a slander.
(anyway is a dream, just describing my thoughts and feelings in the dream.)



Changing scene...


Saw Melly walking back to hostel. Passing a turning gate (the one you always see in KTM where you put ticket or scan touch 'n' go). She inserted a coin into the slot and the gate froze. It wouldn't budge no matter how hard I pushed it. (I should had just jumped over it =.=", din thought of that in dream). The display screen on the gate showed up "you had just made a selfish coin". Irene showed up and help me unfreeze the gate.


Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment