Wednesday, May 4, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【6】

Yesterday I went back into past. So, does this dream reflect my future?


Here it goes...


I found myself in a room. Seems like a study room. Everyone around seems to be very serious and busy revising for exam. I am the only one who still relaxing and watching movie/drama. Laughing happily and loud while watching comedy show. Feels so relax without stress. Next thing is that Mom came by and check my studies.


This is the only part I can recall and it kinda bothered me a while.

What does it mean? Am I taking too easy for the real exam? Frankly speaking I wanted to be relax and be able to pass the exam at the same time! I don't want to have the stress looking faces like the others had.

Like it's gonna happen. LOL

Hoping for the good stuffs to happen.


PS: +u +u in your coming exam on Monday! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment