Saturday, May 21, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【8】

Too detail of telling stories for this time might create 'quite a stir', but still...

Here it goes...


Overnight, she pass me a note and a plush doll (bear?dog?giraffe?) before I am on the way back home (but I didn't manage to read it)

While I am walking back home, it was the Jjr-Btg road, saw dad riding in motorcycle, the old motorcycle that got stolen and found . Seems like dad just went to claim it back. But, I am still walking because dad did not offered me a ride. =.=" Perhaps that motorcycle is no in the condition for riding more than one person. What do you think a lost and found motorcycle will be? ;) Right?

Witnessed a car accident just in front of me. The road was in a very bad shape, just imagine a car went turn over because of the VERY bumpy road. Dad tell me he saw the numbers, (4776? 4667?). Too dramatic but everything is so 'taken for granted' for the accident to happen that way, the car can still move even though it is 'up-side-down'.


Changing scene...


Sis got an iphone?!?! wat-da-heck is this?!!? LOL~

Tiger bro is back! =)



End.


PS: Is it really like what he says,
'that' is an excuse to show no interest in me?
I truly hoping that it is not the truth.

1 comment: