Monday, May 30, 2011

【Paradise Kiss】

Anime turning into live action!! The same as 【Kaiji】, Japanese directors had brought it into live action as well. The best part of them is that they both got Yui singing for their theme songs. But, I am more interested with 【Paradise Kiss】 starring Kitagawa Keiko.



Reiko in Buzzer Beat and Tokyo Drift! (If anyone remember my previous post about BB)

She is the girl/lady/female that I would give 99%.


Why all of sudden I am bringing her into my blog again? Well yesterday evening, watched Tokyo Drift for the second times after many years in between. But this time I am putting on her instead of the main characters. I hope that doesn't make me sound pervert. =.=" I am just expressing how I am admiring her okay?

So... ... ... I went to her blog and read about the movie that she had been working on - 【Paradise Kiss】. I believe the movie already released in Japan. Don't think will get to watch it in Malaysia though. Don't think it will be sold in Malaysia as well. Too bad la, guess I will just go and download it then.

I tried my luck to see if I can get anything about the movie in PPS and instead I found Yui's 【Hello~Paradise Kiss】. LOL! Too bad Youtube don't have her MV to shared. If you are a fan of Yui you may want to look it up at PPS.




Yui's Hello

【Paradise Kiss】 is about life of a high school girl name Yukari turning into a model's life (in very summarized form, not to say that I know very detail of it also). Maybe that's why Yui appear in different outfits in her MV. Cute?Funny? or both? hahaha.



One of her outfit in the MV

*****************************************************************************************************************

Trailer + Yui's 【Hello】












No comments:

Post a Comment