Monday, May 16, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【7】

It was a short nap in the Saturday afternoon. Skyping with Tiger and felt sleepy. Went to sleep leaving the pc on for the others.

Here it goes...


It feels like a celebration for a special occasion. Lots of people came by to our house to have dinner. I am seeing every uncles, aunties and also cousins gathered in the dining room.

What's for dinner? I am having toasts with jam in my plate. A big boiling pot of porridge right in the middle of the table. The portion doesn't seems to be enough for all. Mom added GARDENIA bread into the pot and it just dissolve into the pot. Everything seems like as if it is taken for granted. I mean, why eat porridge + bread when it is the feel for special occasion. I have no idea what is the celebration for but it just feels special. Everyone seems to be happy. It feels kinda warmth actually.



Ended.











PS: It's been a while since the last conversation we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment